Thursday, July 01, 2004

Latest Time Estimate

Had to share this time estimate because it was just so dad gum funny. I have no idea if anyone is reading this or not, but I know some will once we actually travel. Our contact at the agency left me a voice message yesterday. She is 99.9% sure we will travel in July. These are her words now: "We're not sure yet if you will travel in the beginning, the end, or the middle of the month" Doesn't that just about cover the whole month and tell me absolutely nothing? Gotta love this process. They did tell us at the beginning that it would be an exercise in giving up control. We're learning that the hard way. She hopes to have more information by tomorrow, so I'll call her even though I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to.... I'll update when I know more.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Oh, Steve, I'm reading! Hanging on every word, waiting for each post with bated breath. :) Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Steve and Vonda, I am so happy for you. If anyone deserves this joy and blessing it is you.
Jack does look like a McGill and he is going to fit right in. He is a blessing and God knew what was best for him, that is why he chose you.
Will continue to pray for you and for a safe and quick journey for Jack to come to the states.
We all love you.

ReeRee