Saturday, June 19, 2004

Hurry Up and Wait...

Well, I've promised the lady at our adoption agency that I'll quit calling her and asking when she thinks she'll know something about when we'll travel.... OK, actually she sent me an email saying to contact her about any questions I had except when she thought we would travel... We are still expecting to travel in July. They are working on scheduling 9 other families at the same time as us. Hopefully we'll be towards the end of the month so maybe we can buy plane tickets with at least 2 weeks notice. Believe it or not, this is high tourist season in Moscow right now and tickets are about 3-4 times what they would cost in winter months. But God continues to provide for us. We could have never afforded this adoption had He not provided the resources in what I consider to be miraculous ways. I'll update again as soon as we have travel dates.

No comments: