Thursday, July 29, 2004

Jack's Video

http://home.comcast.net/~themcgills/Jack320.wmv Thank you thank you Rob Cox for making this work and hosting until I can get back and get it moved to our site. I have somehow managed to get my yahoo email address cancelled. I think it was because of emailing the video to Rob. It looked like the virus protection didn't get to test it and maybe that's why they cancelled me, but whatever. You can email anything you don't want the world to see (uh personal words, not any special pictures) to themcgills@comcast.net. We can access that here too. Was everyone able to read Reita's (ReeRee) posts? Please let her know they worked so she can quit posting the same message. :) Vonda and I were so shocked by her post that my father would tell my mother she was crazy. That just doesn't seem like his character.... Well we've had breakfast and are waiting for our ride to the orphanage. We've got a city tour planned for this afternoon, our last day in Moscow. The translator told us yesterday we'd have to leave the baby home about 30 minutes early to do the tour. That's not going to happen. We'll let her know on the ride out there that we'll take our 30 minutes with Jack thank you very much. The city of Moscow can take care of itself. We'll see you all very soon, Steve and Vonda Allie, I hope you got to see the video of Jack. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you on Sunday. Just two more days, count them down. Are your seeds growing yet? Hope you and Kia are having fun at your slumber parties. We love you more than ever. Tell Abbey we're still thinking of her, and tell Michael that we did see a pony ride last night. Love, Mommy and Daddy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve & Vonda, What a precious little gift from God you have there and what an amazing thing technology is. Thank you so much for taking time to share this journey with all of us. We cannot wait to meet him and, like everyone else, we will be praying that Jack will finally come home to his family in 2 weeks.
Michael & Stacey

Anonymous said...

Steve and Vonda,
I was reading your blogs today to Caleb and explaining to him what ya'll were doing. I told him Jack didn't have parents. He said "That's so sad. That's just mean that his parents didn't want him!" Then I told him that he did have parents now--that ya'll were bringing him to America to be his mommy and daddy. I barely got the words out. Caleb sends a message: "It's so nice of you to adopt Jack. His video is so cute. He looks like he will grow in to a strong young man."
And we know he will.
Blessings on you as you travel and deal with the emotion of leaving precious Jack--for a short time!!!
We love you all,
Russ, DeeAnna, Caleb, and Addison

Anonymous said...

Hey at The Jones's House Alisa and I tried to get on the site last night but we were putting in blogstop. I cant get any work done for making all my employers look at my new nephew. With both the Marty and Kia working on his eyebrows I think he will be ok. I think that he looks alot like Gramps. It really doesnt matter how he looks he will be such a great addition to compound! I think that I may be keeping your car if I can ever figure out how to distiguish between first and third gear! We are looking very forward to Sunday and asking a billion questions. We love you all very much. Kristi just came in and told me to give you both hugs for her when you come in. I told her we dont do hugs. So consider this her hug.

Anonymous said...

Oh I used the s's. Sorry Janice we were wrong. We are at your house because our computer won't work. Allie had to show us how to work the video. She is quite excited about showing his pictures over and over. Sue is about to come apart with me and the kids being here. Michael is telling us about Gramps and Maam going to the Melting Pot, what was that about? I guess they could share and drink water! Have a great trip home. We love you,

Jen and the Kids

Anonymous said...

Oh I used the s's. Sorry Janice we were wrong. We are at your house because our computer won't work. Allie had to show us how to work the video. She is quite excited about showing his pictures over and over. Sue is about to come apart with me and the kids being here. Michael is telling us about Gramps and Maam going to the Melting Pot, what was that about? I guess they could share and drink water! Have a great trip home. We love you,

Jen and the Kids